Congrats to HBS Round 1 Admits!

For those of you who got the golden ticket on Wednesday, congratulations! I still remember the sense of exhilaration and awe I felt after logging in to the portal and seeing "It's a yes!" It was a long journey for me, but it was definitely worth it.

A couple pieces of advice:
  • If you are deciding between multiple offers, go with your gut. Also, feel free to reach out to me (Send a PM on GmatClub, if you want to chat about the decision-making process).
  • Attend ASW. It's a great chance to meet other admits (some of the people whom I'm closest with now, I met during ASW).
  • Stay on top of the HBS checklist. There will be a million things you have to do between now and August, should you decide to enroll. The checklist felt never-ending (they'll continue to add new stuff). Pay attention and be mindful of deadlines.
  • Spend this weekend celebrating your success. You made it! You accomplished something awesome. 
Whelp, I need to keep this post short. We're in the middle of both finals and recruiting, so there's a lot to be done.

Congrats again!

Comments

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely pleased I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
    kellogg mba application

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment