It's almost June.. crazy

Where did the time go? It's been a few weeks since I've updated this blog (sorry about that, guys), but the month of May seriously flew by. I've been freakishly busy with my job, trying to prepare for HBS, and just general other things in life.

Since I last wrote, I managed to find an apartment and a roommate, which I'm pretty psyched about. That was one of my main stressors, so I'm glad to have made progress in that arena. I've also purchased a new laptop for school, a Lenovo X1 Carbon. I'm currently using a humongous Lenovo T510 that weighs a million pounds. I'm not a complete tech geek, but the X1 is going to be kind of life-altering. One of the other cool things that's happened this month is that I've had a chance to connect with several of my future classmates. This has made me even more excited about the start of school.

Of course, however, I'm still not excited about the cost. My highest priority over the next few weeks is to solidify all of the details regarding my student loans. I'm thinking that I should contact both a financial adviser and a tax accountant. I  need someone to help me figure this all out.

Comments