I was going to choose HBS

I've been keeping a secret for the past few days/weeks. I think HBS is an amazing program, and I was pretty sure that's where I would be matriculating. I actually bought a HBS sweatshirt a couple of days ago. I was just waiting to hear about financial aid from Stanford so that I could have some closure when making the final decision.

Well, just when I finally stopped being stressed by the decision-making process, I got my fellowship offer from the GSB today, and holy crap it is generous!!

So now, my decision is due in less than a week, and I kind of feel like I'm back to square one.


Comments

  1. HBS is overrated. Stanford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disagree with the above.Come to the darkside...we have cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the above comments are hilarious. I'll be visiting the Bay Area this week. If I don't get any cookies from the GSB, then the decision should be pretty simple. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above poster is lying, HBS doesn't have cookies, they have wine and cheese parties. Stanford has hippies and organic soymilk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough, tough decision! I have been facing a similar decision and pulled the trigger on HBS last week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. better dry clean those blazers and iron them dockers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment