HBS Round 3 Interview Invites

HBS will be notifying all round 3 candidates tomorrow of whether they are being released or if they will receive the golden ticket, also known as an interview invite. I have a few friends who applied in round 3, and I'm so nervous and excited for you all.

Since I technically applied in round 1, but was put on "further consideration" until round 2, I went through the stress of HBS' interview invite day 3 times! Waiting for the clock to strike noon was pretty painful. I must have looked at the clock at least once every 10 minutes starting from 8am. But in the end, it was all worth it, so I really can't complain.

Good luck to you all, and try to get some sleep tonight!

Comments

  1. Could you share your experience going through the "further consideration" process? Did you share any new materials with the admissions board?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment