Accepted to Stanford GSB!

This morning, I made sure that my cell phone was sitting next to me as I began my work day. I checked the volume and eagerly hoped for a call from Derrick Bolton of GSB. I saw a few people from Asia and Europe post admits on the gmatclub forum. Then, at around 10am, I casually glanced down at my phone and noticed that I somehow had a missed call from 9:45am. I listened to the voicemail and jumped up from my seat when I heard the message saying I had been admitted. I listened to it again 2 more times just to make sure I had heard correctly.

OMG, I've been accepted to one of the best business schools in the country!

If you recall from an earlier post, I actually didn't think my GSB interview went very well. It wasn't bad, but I had a hard time reading my interviewer and I wasn't sure whether my personality came through as well as it did with prior interviews. Whelp, somehow it worked out, I guess.

I still cannot believe it. I'm beyond happy, amazed, and simply thankful. I'll probably post something else here later, but for now I am too excited to focus and to type anything more than these few lines.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm absolutely thrilled to be admitted, and still in disbelief!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Quite a feat with all the admits - I have be a lurker following you on the blog and GC :).

    So when do you decide about the final business school!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I have until May or something like that to decide, but I'll most likely make my decision this weekend. I think I know what my decision will be, but I just want a few more days to get over my excitement-high and fully think things through.

      Delete

Post a Comment